Thursday, March 17, 2011

Your Inner Deol – A Quiz

Disclaimer: This is just a fun quiz... nothing remotely serious intended.

So, which Deol do you identify with the most? Answer these simple questions to find out...

1. When it comes to romance, you’re mostly...

a. Passionate

b. Shy

c. Complicated

d. Affectionate

e. Uninterested


2. You would describe your dancing as...

a. Sexy

b. Light-hearted

c. Excellent

d. Clumsy

e. Fun

3. Your favourite movie genre is...

a. Romance

b. Drama

c. Action

d. Thriller

e. Noir

4. The first thing you notice about people is their...

a. Smile

b. Eyes

c. Physique

d. Accent

e. Energy


5. The word that describes your personality best (out of these options) is...

a. Independent

b. Stubborn

c. Proud

d. Aggressive

e. Self-assured




6. Family is...

a. A necessary evil

b. Everything

c. What you make of it

d. Important

e. Both a curse and a blessing

7. The decade you would most like to live in is...

a. The 1960s

b. The 1970s

c. The 1980s

d. The 1990s

e. I’d much rather live in the present

8. When choosing a life partner, the most important quality I will look for is...

a. All-consuming passion

b. Poise and confidence

c. Physical attractiveness

d. Companionship

e. Why on earth would I look for a life partner?

9. Love is...

a. Over-rated

b. Exciting

c. Private

d. Pain

e. Intense

10. What really attracts me to people is their...

a. Sense of humour... I love a sharp wit

b. Loyalty to family and friends

c. Physical appeal

d. Conversation... I have to enjoy spending time with them

e. Generosity and kindness

Scoring Guide:


A

B

C

D

E

Question 1

2

5

1

3

4

Question 2

3

5

1

4

2

Question 3

3

2

5

1

4

Question 4

2

3

1

4

5

Question 5

4

1

2

5

3

Question 6

1

3

2

5

4

Question 7

2

4

5

3

1

Question 8

1

3

5

2

4

Question 9

4

3

5

1

2

Question 10

4

3

1

5

2




If you scored:




10-17: You can relate the most to Esha. Fiery and headstrong, you have a mind of your own and aren’t afraid to speak it!







18-25: You are a lot like Dharmendra... you like to have fun, but you also have a deep appreciation for the simpler, more enduring things of life....







26-33: You can relate to Bobby – you’re honest, a great friend and fun to be with... and you like to do things with your own unmistakable flair!







34-41: Like Abhay, you pride yourself on being your own person and choosing not to go down the well-trodden path.







42-50: You’re like Sunny – large-hearted, trusting, but with a secret taste for the unknown.





I would love to know which Deol you ended up with!! (Apparently, Bobby is my soul brother!!)

8 comments:

Ness said...

Can I just say: THIS IS THE AWESOMEST THING EVER?! What a great idea!

I got....Abhay! Which is super interesting - I'm not a big fan of Abhay's films (I love some, I hate some) but I think the description kind of fits me...so this was kind of cool...

Amaluu said...

SO FUN! I got Booby Deol ... haha. :-)

bollyviewer said...

This is sooooo much fun! :D I got Abhay which is great because he is the only one of the Deol Gen X whom I can take without needing to switch off my screen.

Pessimisissimo said...

I'm Abhay all the way (though, close to the Bobby border). Ironic, since I've never seen an Abhay movie--I'll have to add some to my queue.

I think your quiz is pretty accurate--I'm definitely not Esha or Sunny--and it's very much fun. Thanks for putting it together!

bollywooddeewana said...

as always i love your formats, this is simply outstanding, I did the test and I'm a Bobby :)

Daddy's Girl said...

Thanks for all the comments everyone! Seems like many bloggers are Bobbys or Abhays!

Shellie said...

hmmm, apparently I'm a Dharmendra on the cusp of a Bobby. Yup.

Very cool post!!!

Daddy's Girl said...

Aww Shell, so good to know you're a Dharmendra.... I knew there was a reason why I like you so much! ;-)