1. Joaquin Phoenix was better in ‘Walk the Line’ than Jamie Foxx was in ‘Ray’. He deserved to win the Best Actor Oscar – pity he was up against such stiff competition.
2. I will simply never tire of re-watching Steve Carrell and the gang sing and dance at the end of ‘The 40 Year Old Virgin’.
3. Asrani has aged well and is still funny – noticed this from ‘Ball & Chain’ – which is a kinda lame movie.
4. I really want an authentic 100% silk kimono.
5. Randhir Kapoor really reminds me of a big white cuddly teddy bear.
6. Ziyi Zhang (above in ‘House of Flying Daggers’) is a fantastic actress. And the rest of the cast of ‘Memoirs of a Geisha’ is terrific as well.
7. They gave Reese Witherspoon a very cute wardrobe in ‘Walk the Line’. I doubt even the real June Carter Cash worse such fab clothes. Her hair is fab too. And Reese is adorable.
8. Daniel Craig is a really good actor. He actually (to my surprise) makes a good Bond.
9. I am amazed that Amitabh Bachchan can have made so many movies and still be so enthusiastic about film-making.
10. I need to get some more RD Burman music.